[北京] - [Escalation Specialist招募中 ]
1. Monitor user feedback and deliver solutions to incoming reports of safety concerns in a timely manner;
2. Communicate actively with our users and improve the user experience for safety-related issues;
3. Assisting users in handling infringed content and cooperating with internal IP team;
4. Maintain effective working relationships with law enforcement;
5. Be responsible for handling sensitive information of users in a manner complying with Terms of Service, laws and regulations, and SOP procedure requirements, protect user privacy;
6. Collaborate with cross-functional internal teams and external networks to deal with other issues concerning safety;
7. Ability to gather and analyze relevant data to improve internal processes and consistently communicate insights;
8. Participate in on-call emergency escalation rotation as well as after-hours and weekend duty;
9. Address sensitive content issues, including but not limited to graphic images, videos and writings, offensive or derogatory language, and other objectionable material.
1. Minimum bachelor’s degree (Journalism, Legal studies, Communication, Computer Science or related major preferred);
2. 2+ years of work experience in an operations, trust and safety or equivalent environment;
3. Experience in processing legal documents (e.g., civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders and search warrants);
4. Proven successful records in handling tough and high risk cases;
5.Strong attention to details, highly self-driven and results oriented;
-6.Passionate and willing to work in the digital media and entertainment industry.